Abstaining from food may be challenging however if you follow the plan as instructed, you will be amazed at how easy it is to stay on the diet. In this page, explore a list of useful tips and FAQs to help you answer your queries.
• For first-timers, start with a 3-day fast, it’s easy to achieve and visible results are seen and can be felt.
• The best time to start a detox is when there is no social commitment such as a lunch or dinner engagement.
• The length of a fast is calculated at a 24-hour block. So, if you start your fast at 8 am on Saturday morning, one day of fasting ends at 8 am on Sunday morning.
• Drink additional 2-3 litres of pure water throughout the day to ease headaches, body aches and other cleansing symptoms. It also keeps you hydrated and full during the Programme.
• Dry brushing by using a natural bristle brush or a loofah, promotes lymphatic drainage and helps loosen the toxins stored in fat pockets under your skin.
• It is especially helpful to start your detox at night with your last meal by 3 or 4 pm. Have a couple of Madal Bal Drinks at night and a cup of Senna tea before bedtime. In this way, you’ll be sleeping for the first half of your detox.
• If you’re working, it is helpful to start the Madal Bal Detox Programme over the weekend. In this way, you will feel revitalised and ready to resume normal working hours by day 3, which falls on a Monday
• Have a relaxing massage or steam bath for bodily aches.
• It’s ok to prematurely break the fast. If that happens, take a break and remember fasting is always available when the time is right.